Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a necessity in the current world. For iOS users, there are many instances where you’d need iPhone real time location monitoring like once you lost your iPhone someplace or monitoring your loved ones to know where they go on your back. Since, it is not possible to maintain them under your alert times all the times, especially when you are working, you are able to take assistance from the real-time location monitoring tools and apps to track their locations. So, in this article, we’ve given you a few of the finest iPhone real time location tracking apps and tools which you can use to keep an eye on the location of your nearest and dearest and protect them from any type of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
SpyZee is a totally free iPhone real time location tracking app which allows you to track the real time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and monitor its location in real time.
– You can track the real-time location of this goal.
– It’s Geofencing and location reporting features.
– Multiple devices may also be monitored.
– It works quietly in the background.
– SpyZee also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a great deal of pressure on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Download SpyZee App at: https://spyzee.com
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time place tracking app that allows you to monitor the positioning of your relative at any time. It utilizes the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to give you the very best location tracking for tracking your children, partner or other family members.
– You can track the location of additional iPhone users of their preceding 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to trace where you are.
– You can cut back the battery usage.
– Very easy to enroll and use.
– You are able to track kids, workers, in addition to stolen or lost iPhone.
– Sometimes, it fails to update the places.
– Using it consistently will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official program from Apple to track the real time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app may also be used as a way to track the location of their iOS device. Moreover, it comes preinstalled on some iOS apparatus and people who don’t can install it for free from the iOS App Store.
– it’s quite easy to monitor the real time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of the device may also be viewed.
– Additionally, it provides directions to the lost device.
– You can watch the battery percentage on the target device.
– It does not have any Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS apparatus with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the best iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with lots of powerful features. Not only it permits you to track the location of the target, but also the duration, distance, speed and altitude of the gadget.
– it’s possible to share the location with others.
– Can track space, speed, and length of this device when it started moving.
– there’s not any need to enroll for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery faster.
– It isn’t free and you also would have to spend money to download this app.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free place sharing app that allows you to share your real time GPS location with someone. But if you want to monitor somebody you can just send a sharing petition from their device to yourself. Then you would have the ability to see all of their location activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of somebody without needing to register.
– Very simple to use and runs invisibly at the background.
– You would need to acquire access to the target device to send an sharing request to your device.
– Battery drain is ensured as this app runs in the background.
– It can be used with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another app from iPhone that lets you monitor the real time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Find My Friends is employed for iPhone real time location monitoring and place the Geofencing locations for alerts when a individual leaves or arrives a place.
– Track real-time location of your buddies or family.
– You can share your own location for a specified time temporarily or permanently.
– it’s possible to place Geofencing alerts when a individual arrives or leaves a place.
– Available free of cost in Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is inaccurate.
– The latest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are one of the finest iPhone real-time place tracking apps which you could use to monitor the GPS place of someone. Using this app, you may place Geofences alerts around specific locations.
– Track real-time location.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alerts.
– you could also get instructions to your child’s location.
– If you would like to track location history of somebody, you want to buy in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned previously will only enable you to monitor the GPS area of the goal. But, if you want to monitor other iPhone actions or information, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool which lets you monitor the activities of a person on their telephones. Even though it’s readily available for monitoring activities of the Android and iOS devices, the working differs for the this platform. In Android, you have to download the monitoring app on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you only must understand the iCloud ID and password of the target. It can monitor many different iPhone information like messages, call logs, places history, and even more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can track the location history of the target.
– It also monitors the call logs as well as the text messages of this goal.
– Web browsing history may also be monitored.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. may also be assessed using NetSpy.
– you could also monitor the applications installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Go to the official site of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account. Proceed to Sign up page then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Today, in the NetSpy setup wizard, then enter the name and age of the target and select the OS as iOS then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device then click”Confirm”.
Now, login to a NetSpy dash and after that you’re able to spy or monitor the activities of the goal iPhone. Click “Location History” to view the locations visited by the goal. Along with this, you could also remotely check his text message, phone logs, program picture, video and other information directly.
There are many reasons why somebody would love to utilize iPhone real-time place tracking programs. This may include monitoring the location of kids, workers, or spouses. If you don’t understand how to monitor the real-time place of an iPhone, then it is possible to use the top iPhone real-time location tracking programs mentioned here. But if you want to monitor more than simply place history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy tracking tool to track the mobile phone activities of the target.